BTC2F Convex Fluted Wall Panel 2.4m x 1.203
Our fluted MR MDF sheet pattern can be used in many applications from doors, cabinet panels to wall paneling, creating a clean modern look to your living space and with great results.
You can mount either vertical or horizontal. The MDF sheets are easy to paint and can be bonded with most modern glues or they can be screwed and filled before painting.
Please contact us if you require alternative thickness or groove distance, we make in-house and can supply all bespoke paneling.
- Sheet Size = 1203.5mm x 2400mm.
- Sheet Thickness = Choose from list.
- Flute radius = 25mm
- Flute Depth = 8mm
- Flute Center Distance = 41.5mm.
- Flat Between Flutes = 2mm
- Sheets will join to create continuous reeds on long edges.
- Can be mounted Vertical or Horizontal
- Moisture Resistant MDF (MR) Medium Density Fibreboard Carb 2 Compliant CPD Compliant EN13986 Internal Humid Non-Structural EN622-5 H1 FSC
- FR Class B MDF is available - Please contact us for any bespoke sheets.
PLEASE NOTE : These sheets are large, please read our DELIVERY INFO.
** STANDARD PALLET DELIVERY IS USED - PLEASE EMAIL US TO CHECK IF WE CAN OBTAIN A CHEAPER DELIVERY COST TO YOUR SPECIFIC AREA.
Tags: Convex, Fluted panel, concave panel, concave flutes, t&g, wall panel, grooved wall, v grooved panel, mdf, grooved mdf, tongue and groove mdf, 1.2m, 2.4m, v-groove, bathroom-wall-panel-vertical-groove-mdf, plank-wall, shiplap-wall, shiplap, plank look wall, groove wall