T147 (Convex) Reeded MDF Sheet
Our reeded MR MDF sheet pattern can be used in many applications from doors, cabinet panels to wall paneling, creating a clean modern look to your living space and with great results.
You can mount either vertical or horizontal. The MDF sheets are easy to paint and can be bonded with most modern glues or they can be screwed and filled before painting.
Please contact us if you require alternative thickness or groove distance, we make in-house and can supply all bespoke panelling.
- Sheet Size = TYPE B=1196mm x 2400mm / TYPE A=2392mm x 1200mm.
- Sheet Thickness = Choose from list.
- Reed radius = 12mm
- Reed Depth = 12mm.
- Reed Center Distance = 26mm.
- Sheets will join to create continuous reeds on long edges.
- Can be mounted Vertical or Horizontal
- Moisture Resistant MDF (MR) Medium Density Fibreboard Carb 2 Compliant CPD Compliant EN13986 Internal Humid Non-Structural EN622-5 H1 FSC
- FR Class B MDF is available - Please contact us for any bespoke sheets.
- SHEETS ARE MR MDF AND SUPPLIED UN-PRIMED
PLEASE NOTE: Although we use the very best MDF available, due to the nature of the design/material, sheets may bow slightly and may not be ideal to use for doors.
PLEASE NOTE : These sheets are large, please read our DELIVERY INFO.
** STANDARD PALLET DELIVERY IS USED - PLEASE EMAIL US TO CHECK IF WE CAN OBTAIN A CHEAPER DELIVERY COST TO YOUR SPECIFIC AREA.
Tags: Reeded Wall Panel, t&g, wall panel, grooved wall, v grooved panel, mdf, grooved mdf, tongue and groove mdf, 1.2m, 2.4m, v-groove, bathroom-wall-panel-vertical-groove-mdf, plank-wall, shiplap-wall, shiplap, plank look wall, groove wall